Enjoy a stunning gift pack which includes Australian made handcream and lip balm, with three delicious scents available (kakadu plum, lemon myrtle and manuka honey).
Each gift pack features original Aboriginal artwork from Warlukurlangu Artists in Central Australia.
- Kakadu Plum Gift Pack - features artwork by Alma Granites
- Lemon Myrtle Gift Pack - features artwork by Judy Napangardi Watson
- Manuka Honey Gift Pack - features artwork by Theo Hudson
The royalties from this product directly benefit the artist and their community.
Each pack is packaged in a matching zipper neoprene case, which makes the pack look extra special for gifting. Inside each neoprene case is:
- 1 x 100ml Made in Australia Hand Cream
- 1 x 12.5g Made in Australia Lip Balm
- (Not tested on Animals)
Established in 1985 Warlukurlangu Artists Aboriginal Corporation is a not-for-profit organisation that is 100% Aboriginal-owned by its artists from the remote desert communities of Yuendumu and Nyirripi in Central Australia. Head to our Alperstein Designs page to find more from their collections.