Natalie Jade is a Contemporary Aboriginal and abstract artist and an energy healer who paints artworks that people often describe as healing. She paints artworks that depict what is closest to her soul- Such as the stars, the sun and rainbows together that have a deep spiritual meaning to her.
THE SUN AND THE SEVEN SISTERS- This piece represents the great awakening of humanity. The support of our star brothers and sister, the life force and the sun codes from the sun and rainbow warriors that are here now on earth helping to usher in the next golden age.
- Outline Tear weight 2.29grams each & 5cm drop from hook
- Mini Tear Drop weight .93grams each & 1.8cm Mini Tear
- reversible earrings have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver hooks and hoops
- 100% Australian Made in Queensland
Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit!
Have a look at our full earring collection online.