Doll clothing handmade lovingly here in Newcastle by Rosemary from Miss Alice Designs.
These doll dresses are made to fit the 38cm Miniland Dolls (or any other similar sized doll). They come with a dress with an easy to put on velcro back and a matching headband. This listing is for the doll's dress and matching headband.
These dresses are made locally from fabric bought from the Spotlight Indigenous Art Quilting Range.
There are six fabrics used:
- Jijaka Desert Wind Cotton Fabric (Jijaka is a collection of artworks that were developed by a collective of Aboriginal artists working for the Jumbana Group over the course of 20+ years.)
- Yumari Dreaming Cotton Fabric (Artist: Joy Nangala Brown)
- Maureen Indigenous Women Dreaming Cotton Fabric (Artist: Maureen Hudson Nampajimpa)
- Marapinti Dreaming (Artist: Megan Nampijinpa Kantamarra)
- Emu Dreaming Black (Artist: Lee Nangala Gallagher)
- Water Dreaming Dress (Artist: Agnes Nampijinpa Brown)
Please note: The dolls are sold separately to the clothing. The boy doll Indigenous dolls shirt and shorts are also sold separately on another listing.
*Colours may appear different on different monitors and devices. Please be aware that the colours pictured on the listing may vary to seeing the product in real life. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product, as much as we try our best.
The pattern placement may vary with each dress.
Due to the handmade nature of these beautiful clothing pieces, stock is limited. Please allow for a few extra days before shipping as this is a hand sewn item. If stock becomes unavailable, we can send through images of remaining stock or you may wait for your item to be made to order.