Doll clothing handmade lovingly here in Newcastle by Rosemary from Miss Alice Designs.
These doll dresses are made to fit the 38cm Miniland Dolls (or any other similar sized doll). They come with a dress with an easy to put on velcro back and a matching headband. This listing is for the doll's dress and matching headband.
These dresses are made locally from fabric bought from the Spotlight Indigenous Art Quilting Range.
There are six fabrics used:
- Jijaka Desert Wind Cotton Fabric (Jijaka is a collection of artworks that were developed by a collective of Aboriginal artists working for the Jumbana Group over the course of 20+ years.)
- Yumari Dreaming Cotton Fabric (Artist: Joy Nangala Brown)
- Maureen Indigenous Women Dreaming Cotton Fabric (Artist: Maureen Hudson Nampajimpa)
- Marapinti Dreaming (Artist: Megan Nampijinpa Kantamarra)
- Emu Dreaming Black (Artist: Lee Nangala Gallagher)
- Water Dreaming Dress (Artist: Agnes Nampijinpa Brown)
Please note: The dolls are sold separately to the clothing. The boy doll Indigenous dolls shirt and shorts are also sold separately on another listing.